first Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
Responsible: LLK Influence Marketing UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Friedenstr. 16, 66879 Kottweiler-Schwanden, Germany, Tel .: 017645863426, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
second Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.social-media-market.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
– IP address of the requesting computer,
– date and time of access,
– name and URL of the retrieved file,
– website from which access is made (referrer URL),
– The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
– ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
– ensuring comfortable use of our website,
– Evaluation of system security and stability as well
– for market research purposes
– for further administrative purposes.
b) If you contact us via e-mail or through a contact form, we will store the information you have provided (your e-mail address, message, your name and your telephone number if necessary) in order to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
c) When registering for our newsletter
If, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have expressly consented, we use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. You can find out more about this under no. Third
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which informs you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent. As far as you have subscribed to our newsletter, you have submitted the following declaration of consent:
Sign up for the newsletter: [field for e-mail address] [login here]
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address specified in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to inform you about possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only requirement for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The specification of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the cancellation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details stated in the imprint.
4th Disclosure of datastrong>
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
– You your according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
– disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
– in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well
– as permitted by law and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
6th Analysis tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
For the purpose of customizing and continually optimizing our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, hereafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
– browser type / version,
– used operating system,
– Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
– host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
– time of server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailor-made website design. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data in the order. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking). You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on [google_analytics_optout] this link [/ google_analytics_optout]. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again. For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
To statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website, we also use Google conversion tracking. In doing so, Google Adwords will set a cookie (see section 4) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer’s website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers hear the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users. If you do not want to participate in the tracking process, you can prevent it in several ways:
a) By setting your browser software accordingly, in particular, the suppression of third party cookies will prevent you from receiving any third party advertisements;
b) By deactivating the cookies for ConversionTracking, by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com”, https://www.google.com/settings/ads, whereby this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies;
c) by deactivating the interest-based advertisements of the providers that are part of the “About Ads” self-regulation campaign via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, this setting being deleted when you delete your cookies;
d) by permanent deactivation in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the features of this offer in full.
seventh Affected rights
You have the right:
– to demand information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
– in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us;
– to demand, in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, the cancellation of your personal data held by us, unless the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required;
– to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
– in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
– pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
– to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
8th Right to
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9th Data Security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser. We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This website uses the services of MailChimp for sending newsletters. The provider is Rocket Science Group LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave. NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA.
MailChimp is a service used by u.a. the dispatch of newsletters can be organized and analyzed. If you enter data for the purpose of receiving a newsletter (eg e-mail address), these will be stored on MailChimp’s servers in the US.
MailChimp has been certified under the EU-US Privacy Code. Shield “. The Privacy Shield is an agreement between the European Union (EU) and the US to ensure compliance with European privacy standards in the United States.
MailChimp allows us to analyze our newsletter campaigns. When you open an e-mail sent by MailChimp, a file included in the e-mail (called web beacon) connects to MailChimp’s servers in the United States. This way you can determine if a newsletter message has been opened and which links have been clicked on. In addition, technical information is collected (e.g., time of retrieval, IP address, browser type and operating system). This information can not be assigned to the respective newsletter recipient. They are used exclusively for the statistical analysis of newsletter campaigns. The results of these analyzes can be used to better tailor future newsletters to the interests of the recipients.
If you do not want to be analyzed by MailChimp, you must unsubscribe from the newsletter. For this purpose, we provide a link in every newsletter message. Furthermore, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter directly on the website.
The data processing is based on your consent (Article 6 (1) a DSGVO). You can revoke this consent at any time by unsubscribing from the newsletter. The legality of the data processing operations that have already taken place will remain unaffected by the revocation.
The data deposited with us for the purpose of obtaining the newsletter will be saved by us from the newsletter until the newsletter has been canceled deleted from our servers as well as from the servers of MailChimp. Data stored for other purposes with us (eg email addresses for the members area) remain unaffected.
Completing a Data Processing Agreement
We have entered into a so-called “Data Processing Agreement” with MailChimp, in which we commit MailChimp to our customers’ data to protect and not pass it on to third parties. This contract can be viewed at the following link: https: //mailchimp.com/legal/forms/data-processing-agreement/sample-agreement/ code.